LEMONY SNIPPETS

THE SWEET, SOUR AND BITTER TASTES OF LIFE

Friday, August 17, 2007

Love's In The Air

What a wonderful thing LOVE is - pure, unselfish, unconditional. The only thing in the world which floods our feelings with endless happiness, brings a sweet smile and a warm glow on our face. The one thing in which we drown and lose ourselves entirely, and yet, be completely content. Be it a mother's love for her child or a friend's love for a friend, it never fails to bring on a warm feeling of belongingness, protectiveness and positivity with it. I think I've fallen for 'love' completely! I've fallen in love with the beautiful life the good Lord has bestowed upon me - I can see the wonderful creatures He has made, hear their chirping, walk through a flower-filled tree-lined avenue, talk to others about the joys I've experienced and, of course, I am indeed fortunate to have the best Mom in the whole wide world and some really close friends who have and will always be there for me. God must love me SO much! I cannot thank Him enough! Dear God, bless us all and make us the instruments to spread Your divine love in this world. Let everyone's story have a happy ending and may we all live happily ever after.
It's Rocking! Yaara Kabhi Ishq to Karo! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear cute baby,
Thank you so much for the "lovely" blog........
Yeah its true...
Love is everywhere.......in various forms.....we have to feel it, thats all...........
I am sure that you will find your true love in life one day........ as my beleif is................................
"someone somewhere is made for you"

loadssss of love........
CDD (mommy ;);):P)

9:53 am  
Blogger Sid said...

Ahem... and why such a post out of nowhere MaMu? ;) ?

3:16 pm  
Blogger MM said...

@ CDD Mommy
Thanku Mommy :)

@ tallur
It's anybody's guess, isn't it? :P

8:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm
somethin goin on

2:02 pm  
Blogger Nissim said...

kaun mila MaMu??

waise very good attitude.
must learn from u...but its more ingrained than learnt i guess.

plz inform me of the 'progress' or 'promise'.

9:39 pm  
Blogger Bastet said...

hmm... lovely post, sweety! Me currently disillusionised.. but hope to fall in Love with love again... Still in love with Life, tho, thankfully! :)

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home