LEMONY SNIPPETS

THE SWEET, SOUR AND BITTER TASTES OF LIFE

Monday, August 09, 2010

Realization... and a promise to keep

Why do I seem to relate to these quotes all of a sudden?

"Take extra care of 3 things in life:-
1. Trust
2. Promise
3. Relations
Because they don't make a sound when they break"

I can be very stubborn and rigid at times, alright, most of the times. Mom keeps telling me that. But Mother's words are taken for granted. Realization struck when a friend said that to me, and it pierced through my ego like the proverbial dagger through the heart. A lot of introspection later, I realize I need to change. My stubbornness, arrogance and rigidity have already done a lot of damage, hurt a lot of feelings. I really don't want that to happen any more. I promise to change, a promise I will keep right from this very moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home