LEMONY SNIPPETS

THE SWEET, SOUR AND BITTER TASTES OF LIFE

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Spot the Difference

I bought a Canon S3is Powershot semi-SLR digital camera with my first hard-earned(?!) salary as a Ph.D student :) It was a birthday gift to myself. I have fallen completely in love with it and keep experimenting. I thought I'd taken an original shot when I clicked my reflection in the mirror...


But it so happens that Koko had already done the same a couple of years ago...



















Can U spot the difference? ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Bastet said...

Lol !! way to go, MayaM! And, well, the monkey above is more lovable than the one below ! :D

2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i cant find any
keep posting except that that camera was quite old

5:37 pm  
Blogger Nissim said...

nice idea...this looks like evolution in fast forward mode.
haven't we all evolved from Koko??

3:01 pm  
Blogger robie_amladi said...

wow that darwins theory... winzipped!!!! hmm i must say both the camera and the other 'complex gizmo' holding it have come a long way in two years!! nice one...i am still smiling!!!

1:28 am  
Blogger Sid said...

Hey... so even monkeys have the lefty-righty funda :P

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home