LEMONY SNIPPETS

THE SWEET, SOUR AND BITTER TASTES OF LIFE

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life's Like That!

What with final M.Sc submissions underway, I am on the 'Hot Seat'! Failed experiments, research guide's rants, report submissions, seminars and presentations, and how can I forget - the end semester exams just around the corner - from the frying pan into the fire! This picture sums up my present emotions very well indeed ...

But one thing sure brought back the smile on my face - comments on my first blog post are longer than the post itself :)
A moment of grief - the next - instant happiness... Life's Like That!

Thank U dear friends for cheering me up n egging me on ... Love ya all !

3 Comments:

Blogger Shashank Shanbhag said...

Lovely ha!!!
And Desh, I never suggested "Thoughts from an Empty Skull". You did it remember?? X-(
Gosh, if only blogger had a provision for smileys... Your blog wud have had more smileys than words in it...
Gud one Desh... Keep blogging go...
Hava kedana check karta urta...
:)

6:34 am  
Blogger Nash said...

*Sticks 5% benzodiazepine into Maya's arm* : "Don waarry, dis draag does not bayeend Fts-G. It will only lead phosphoryla-son of the MAPs in your brain to calm your naarves."

9:06 am  
Blogger MM said...

Thanks Bhag :) *hug*
Aie Nochiket... LOL :))
See this proves beyond doubt what I wrote in my post...FRIENDS NEVER FAIL to bring back the smile on my face :)

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home